Grassley, Specter Continue Oversight of SEC, Question the Handling of Investigation, Request Access to Documents and Witnesses
Please see the printer-friendly version of the letter from Senators Grassley and Specter regarding continued oversight of SEC.
Next Article Previous Article
- Finance Committee Republicans: IRS Should Speed Up Paper Returns Process
- Crapo Statement on Double-Digit Producer Price Index
- Crapo Statement on Persistently High Inflation
- Bipartisan Senate Finance Committee Members Call For Improved Transparency from U.S. Trade Representative; Cite Failure to Consult with Congress on Recent Trade Negotiations
- Republican Leaders Blast Unprecedented CMS Decision to Severely Limit Access to Lifesaving Cures