Grassley, Waxman Seek Halt to New Nursing Home Feeding Regulation
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Rep.Henry A. Waxman, ranking member of the Committee on Government Reform, today asked theHealth and Human Services Department to reconsider implementing a new regulation that will allowa new category of low paid, little-trained workers to feed nursing home residents.
The text of the Grassley-Waxman letter to the Health and Human Services Department can be viewed in the printer-friendly version of this release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Grassley, Colleagues Introduce Bill to Increase Health Care Access for Children
- Grassley Corrects Record on Dem Social Security Misinformation, Again
- Grassley Statement on New SEC Whistleblower Rules
- Finance Committee Releases Report on Performance of Nursing Homes & Long-Term Care Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ICYMI: IRS Data: Middle Class Americans Saw Biggest Tax Reduction from Trump Tax Cuts