Grassley, Waxman Seek Halt to New Nursing Home Feeding Regulation
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Rep.Henry A. Waxman, ranking member of the Committee on Government Reform, today asked theHealth and Human Services Department to reconsider implementing a new regulation that will allowa new category of low paid, little-trained workers to feed nursing home residents.
The text of the Grassley-Waxman letter to the Health and Human Services Department can be viewed in the printer-friendly version of this release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo Statement on Ways and Means Republicans’ Defending American Jobs and Investment Act
- Crapo Statement at Hearing on Tax Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Crapo Statement on IRS Direct File Pilot Project
- Senate Republicans Introduce Legislation to Recover Hundreds of Billions in Unchecked Unemployment Fraud
- Crapo Statement at Hearing on International Tax Policy