Ashley Schapitl (202) 224-4515
Media Advisory: Finance Committee to Hold Hearing Examining the Impact of South Dakota v. Wayfair on Small Business
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senate Finance Committee Chair Ron Wyden, D-Ore., will convene a hearing on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, on South Dakota v. Wayfair’s impact on small business and remote sales. The hearing will take place at 10:00 a.m. in Room 215 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
The witnesses at Tuesday’s hearing will be:
- Mr. James R. McTigue Jr., Director, Tax Policy and Administration, Government Accountability Office, Washington, DC
- John Hennessey, President and CEO, Littleton Coin Company, Inc., Littleton, NH
- Michelle Huie, Founder and CEO, VIM & VIGR Compression Legwear, Missoula, MT
- Craig Johnson, Executive Director, Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board, Westby, WI
- Diane L. Yetter, President and Founder, Sales Tax Institute, Chicago, IL
Who: Senate Finance Committee
What: Hearing to examine the impact of South Dakota v. Wayfair on small business and remote sales.
Where: 215 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
When: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Media are encouraged to attend the hearing or to view the webcast and witness testimony at http://finance.senate.gov/hearings.
Next Article Previous Article