Wyden Announces Finance Committee Hearing on Pharmacy Benefit Managers and the Prescription Drug Supply Chain
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senate Finance Committee Chair Ron Wyden, D-Ore., will convene a committee hearing on Thursday, March 30, 2023 titled “Pharmacy Benefit Managers and the Prescription Drug Supply Chain: Impact on Patients and Taxpayers.” The hearing will take place at 10:00 a.m. in Room 215 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
The witnesses at Thursday’s hearing will be:
- Robin Feldman, J.D., Arthur J. Goldberg Distinguished Professor of Law and Director of the Center for Innovation, University of California Hastings College of Law
- Karen Van Nuys, PhD, Executive Director, Value of Life Sciences Innovation, University of Southern California Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics
- Lawton Robert Burns, PhD, James Joo-Jin Kim Professor of Health Care Management and Co-Director of the Roy & Diana Vagelos Program in Life Sciences & Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Matthew Gibbs, Pharm.D., President, Capital Rx
- Jonathan E. Levitt, Esq., Founding Partner, Frier Levitt Attorneys at Law
Who: Senate Finance Committee
What: Committee hearing on pharmacy benefit managers and the prescription drug supply chain’s impact on patients and taxpayers.
Where: 215 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
When: Thursday, March 30, 2023
Media are encouraged to attend the hearing or to view the webcast and witness testimony at http://finance.senate.gov/hearings.
Next Article Previous Article