Wyden Announces Finance Committee Hearing on Reducing the Prevalence of Ghost Networks
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senate Finance Committee Chair Ron Wyden, D-Ore., will convene a committee hearing on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 titled “Barriers to Mental Health Care: Improving Provider Directory Accuracy to Reduce the Prevalence of Ghost Networks.” The hearing will take place at 10:00 a.m. in Room 215 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
The witnesses at Wednesday’s hearing will be:
- Ms. Keris Jän Myrick, MBA, MS, Vice President of Partnerships, Inseparable
- Dr. Jack Resneck Jr., MD, President, American Medical Association
- Dr. Robert Trestman, MD, Professor and Chair, Carilion Clinic and Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
- Ms. Mary Giliberti, JD, Chief Public Policy Officer, Mental Health America
- Dr. Jeff Rideout, MD, President and CEO, Integrated Healthcare Association
Who: Senate Finance Committee
What: Committee hearing on barriers to mental healthcare and reducing the prevalence of ghost networks.
Where: 215 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Media are encouraged to attend the hearing or to view the webcast and witness testimony at http://finance.senate.gov/hearings.
Next Article Previous Article