Congressional Research Service Report for Congress/Alternative Minimum Taxpayers by State: 2005, 2006, and Projections for 2008
Please see the printer-friendly version of the Congressional Research Service Report for Congress titled "Alternative Minimum Taxpayers by State: 2005, 2006, and Projections for 2008"
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Democrats Introduce Bill To Help Working Families Save For Retirement
- Wyden Applauds IRS Efforts On Child Tax Credit, Urges Improvements To Portal For Low-Income Families
- Wyden Statement on Congressional Budget Office Budget and Economic Outlook Report
- Bipartisan, Bicameral Members of Congress Commend Federal Efforts to Reform Organ Donation System, Urge Acceleration of Rule’s Impact
- Wyden Introduces Small Business Tax Fairness Act to End Republican Giveaways to Top 1 Percent