Congressional Research Service Report for Congress/Alternative Minimum Taxpayers by State: 2005, 2006, and Projections for 2008
Please see the printer-friendly version of the Congressional Research Service Report for Congress titled "Alternative Minimum Taxpayers by State: 2005, 2006, and Projections for 2008"
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Grassley, Cardin, Young, Cassidy Cheer Organ Transplant Legislation Becoming Law
- Wyden Announces Finance Committee Hearing to Consider Nominations for Internal Revenue Service Chief Counsel, Public Trustees of the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds
- Wyden and Pallone Issue Statement on CMS Action to Prevent and Fix Incorrect Medicaid Terminations
- Wyden Commends IRS for Plans to Increase Focus on High Income Tax Cheats and Increase Equity in Audit Selection
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Markup of U.S.-Taiwan Tax Bill