Grassley asks FDA about sexual harassment cases after FDA seeks resignation of Cindy Demian
Please see the printer-friendly version of Senator Grassley's letter to the FDA asking about sexual harassment cases after the FDA sought Cindy Demian's resignation.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden statement on HHS overturning Trump-era waivers allowing for taxpayer-funded discrimination in child welfare and reestablishing nondiscrimination policies across the agency
- Wyden Statement on Revenue from Increased IRS Enforcement Against Wealthy Tax Cheats
- Wyden Readout of Bipartisan Briefing with Secretary Yellen on OECD Agreement
- Wyden Statement on Billionaires Income Tax Score
- Wyden Statement on New Data on Wealthy Individuals Who Refuse to File Taxes