Grassley asks FDA about sexual harassment cases after FDA seeks resignation of Cindy Demian
Please see the printer-friendly version of Senator Grassley's letter to the FDA asking about sexual harassment cases after the FDA sought Cindy Demian's resignation.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on CBO Analysis of Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Bipartisan House and Senate Committee Leaders Urge HHS to Disperse COVID-19 Relief Funds to Medicaid Providers
- Wyden Statement on Trump and FDA Polluting National Drug Stockpile, COVID-19's Outsized Impact on African Americans
- Wyden Statement on TIGTA Report
- WYDEN: McConnell Comments Show Urgent Need for Triggers for Unemployment Benefits