Grassley asks FDA about sexual harassment cases after FDA seeks resignation of Cindy Demian
Please see the printer-friendly version of Senator Grassley's letter to the FDA asking about sexual harassment cases after the FDA sought Cindy Demian's resignation.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Presses Trump Accounting Firm on Trump Taxes
- Memorandum: Wyden Statement on Launch of Indo-Pacific Economic Framework
- Wyden Statement on GAO Report on Tax, Demographic Data
- WYDEN LAUNCHES INVESTIGATION OF ABBOTT TAX, STOCK BUYBACK PRACTICES
- Wyden, Portman Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Disallow Foreign Tax Credits and Other Tax Benefits for Companies Operating in Russia