Grassley asks FDA about sexual harassment cases after FDA seeks resignation of Cindy Demian
Please see the printer-friendly version of Senator Grassley's letter to the FDA asking about sexual harassment cases after the FDA sought Cindy Demian's resignation.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Chevron’s $75 Billion Stock Buyback
- Bipartisan Senate Finance Committee Leaders Call for Full Enforcement of USMCA to Ensure Americans Benefit from Trade Deal
- Wyden Statement on the Debt Limit
- Wyden Statement on Debt Limit and Republicans Threatening Social Security and Medicare
- Wyden Hails Roadmap for Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation