Grassley asks FDA about sexual harassment cases after FDA seeks resignation of Cindy Demian
Please see the printer-friendly version of Senator Grassley's letter to the FDA asking about sexual harassment cases after the FDA sought Cindy Demian's resignation.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Floor Statement on Billionaires Income Tax and Restoring Fairness to the Tax Code
- Wyden Leads Democratic Colleagues in Introducing Billionaires Income Tax
- Wyden, Blumenauer Introduce Legislation to Support U.S. Kombucha Industry
- 32 Bipartisan Senators Call on White House to Reverse Course on Digital Trade and Stand Up to China, Support American Workers and Human Rights
- Wyden Urges Congress to Act on Affordable Child Care for All