Grassley asks FDA about sexual harassment cases after FDA seeks resignation of Cindy Demian
Please see the printer-friendly version of Senator Grassley's letter to the FDA asking about sexual harassment cases after the FDA sought Cindy Demian's resignation.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Brown, Cortez Masto, MomsRising, Workers Call For $600 Weekly Boost to Unemployment Benefits to Be Reinstated
- Wyden Statement on Treasury Department's Carried Interest Regulations
- Wyden Solicits Stories from Frontline Health Care Workers Struggling to Get PPE
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Reliability of the U.S. Medical Supply Chain During COVID-19
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on WTO Reform