Majority of Finance Republicans Urge AMT Relief, Tax Extenders Without Tax Increases
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, and almost all committee Republicans, have urged the chairman to put forth legislation on Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) relief and extensions of expiring tax provisions without tax increases.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Responds to GOP Opposition to Supercharging Unemployment Insurance: An Extra $600 Per Week for Laid Off Workers Will Not End Western Civilization
- Wyden Announces Retention Credit To Keep Workers On The Job
- Wyden Announces Historic Expansion Of Unemployment Insurance
- Wyden Statement on Status of Third Coronavirus Response Bill
- Wyden, Cardin Introduce Bill to Rescue Small Businesses