Majority of Finance Republicans Urge AMT Relief, Tax Extenders Without Tax Increases
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, and almost all committee Republicans, have urged the chairman to put forth legislation on Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) relief and extensions of expiring tax provisions without tax increases.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Cardin, Hassan, Cortez Masto Introduce Bill to Boost Capital Access for Businesses Owned by Women, People of Color
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Inequality in the U.S. Tax Code
- Wyden Statement on Nominations of Jayme White and Sarah Bianchi for Deputy United States Trade Representatives
- Wyden Statement on Corporate Revenue
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Nominations of Chiquita Brooks-LaSure to be CMS Administrator and Andrea Palm to be HHS Deputy Secretary