Majority of Finance Republicans Urge AMT Relief, Tax Extenders Without Tax Increases
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, and almost all committee Republicans, have urged the chairman to put forth legislation on Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) relief and extensions of expiring tax provisions without tax increases.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Praises Confirmation of Jayme White as Deputy U.S. Trade Representative, Lily Batchelder as Assistant Secretary of Treasury for Tax Policy
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on Vote to Confirm Jayme White as Deputy USTR
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on Vote to Confirm Lily Batchelder to be Assistant Treasury Secretary for Tax Policy
- Wyden, Crapo Solicit Policy Proposals to Address Unmet Mental Health Needs
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Nominations of Christi Grimm to HHS and Neil MacBride to Treasury