Majority of Finance Republicans Urge AMT Relief, Tax Extenders Without Tax Increases
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, and almost all committee Republicans, have urged the chairman to put forth legislation on Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) relief and extensions of expiring tax provisions without tax increases.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
- Wyden, Brown Introduce Bill to Block Latest Trump Administration Corporate Giveaway
- Wyden Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities