Majority of Finance Republicans Urge AMT Relief, Tax Extenders Without Tax Increases
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, and almost all committee Republicans, have urged the chairman to put forth legislation on Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) relief and extensions of expiring tax provisions without tax increases.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on CBO Analysis of Tax Gap
- Democratic Health Leaders Demand Trump Administration Immediately Revisit Guidance Limiting COVID-19 Testing Coverage
- Wyden Again Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities, Rudy Giuliani Efforts to Manufacture Dirt on Vice President Biden
- Wyden Statement on Need to Extend Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Statement on the June Jobs Report