Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask about underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid
Please see the printer-friendly version to view the senators' letter to William C. Weldon, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Johnson & Johnson, regarding underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid.
Next Article Previous Article
- Senate HSGAC, Finance Majority Staff Report: GSA and FBI Undermined Presidential Transition Process by Secretly Sharing Private Trump Transition Records with Special Counsel
- ICYMI: Grassley: Voters should be skeptical of Biden's pledge to not raise middle class taxes
- Grassley on Biden’s Tax Plan: Cold Comfort for Middle-income Families
- Grassley Statement on Democrats’ Continued Obstruction of Pandemic Relief
- Grassley, Brady Seek Answers on Chief Actuary’s Taxpayer-Funded Analysis for Non-Governmental Entities