Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask about underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid
Please see the printer-friendly version to view the senators' letter to William C. Weldon, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Johnson & Johnson, regarding underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid.
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo, Scott File Amicus Brief in Support of State Fiscal Flexibility
- Crapo: Raising Taxes Incredibly Misguided
- Impact of Tax Hikes on American Businesses and Workers: Fact vs. Fiction
- Crapo Statement at Hearing on U.S. International Tax Policy
- Crapo Urges Treasury to Give States Maximum Flexibility in Use of COVID Relief Funds