Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask about underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid
Please see the printer-friendly version to view the senators' letter to William C. Weldon, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Johnson & Johnson, regarding underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid.
Next Article Previous Article
- Grassley Statement on Trump Executive Order on Domestic Drug Manufacturing
- ICYMI: Grassley Discusses Ongoing Coronavirus Relief Negotiations on Bloomberg TV
- Grassley on Additional Republican Proposals to Help Unemployed Americans
- Grassley, Ernst op-ed: Iowans have spoken: Make prescription drugs affordable
- ICYMI: On unemployment, Pelosi cares more about a win than the American people