Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask about underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid
Please see the printer-friendly version to view the senators' letter to William C. Weldon, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Johnson & Johnson, regarding underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid.
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo, Idahoans Highlight Concerns with IRS Bank Reporting Scheme
- Brady, Crapo: Biden Global Tax Deal Puts Politics Over Progress, Surrenders Fate of U.S. Economy to Foreign Competitors
- Ranking Members Warn Against Bypassing Treaty Process
- Crapo, Brady Request Information on Efforts to Prevent Fraud in Tax Credit Program
- Crapo, Grassley Ask for Investigation into IRS Research Activities in Light of ProPublica Leak