Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask about underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid
Please see the printer-friendly version to view the senators' letter to William C. Weldon, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Johnson & Johnson, regarding underwriting of efforts to promote pediatric use of Propulsid.
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo: Inflation Continues to Throttle Taxpayers
- Crapo, Risch, Brady Blast Treasury’s Termination of U.S. Tax Treaty in Pursuit of OECD Tax Agreement
- Crapo on Inflation: No Signs of Slowing
- Finance Committee Republicans: IRS Requires Unbiased Oversight of Unprecedented Funding Boost
- American Families are Paying the Price for Administration’s Economic Mismanagement