ADVISORY: Trade Markup Time Change, 9:30 A.M.
WASHINGTON -- Senate Finance Committee Chairman William V. Roth, Jr. (R-DE) today announced that the mark up of the following trade bills will begin at 9:30 a.m. in 215 Dirksen Senate Office Building rather than the previously scheduled time of 10:00 a.m.:
• The Generalized System of Preferences Extension Act
• The Trade Adjustment Assistance Reauthorization Act
• The U.S. Caribbean Basin Trade Enhancement Act
• H.R. 1833, The Customs Authorization Act of 1999
• The Steel Trade Enforcement Act
Next Article Previous Article