Finance Committee to Hold Hearing on Increasing Affordable Housing Supply
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senate Finance Committee Chair Ron Wyden, D-Ore., will convene a committee hearing on Tuesday, March 7th, 2023 titled “Tax Policy’s Role in Increasing Affordable Housing Supply for Working Families.” The hearing will take place at 10:00 a.m. in Room 215 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
The witnesses at Tuesday’s hearing will be:
- Denise Scott, President, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Steve Walker, Executive Director, Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- Sharon Wilson Géno, President, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Mark A.Calabria, Ph.D., Senior Advisor, Cato Institute
- Garrett Watson, Senior Policy Analyst and Modeling Manager, Tax Foundation
Who: Senate Finance Committee.
What: Committee hearing on increasing affordable housing supply.
Where: 215 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
When: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Media are encouraged to attend the hearing or to view the webcast and witness testimony at http://finance.senate.gov/hearings.
Next Article Previous Article