Finance Committee Updates Membership on Subcommittees, Congressional Panels
WASHINGTON –Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden, D-Ore., today led the committee’s unanimous approval to fill Member vacancies on the six Finance Committee subcommittees, the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Congressional Oversight Group, and the Congressional Trade Advisors on Trade Policy and Negotiations.
The revised list of subcommittee chairs can be found below:
- Senator Jay Rockefeller, D-W. Va., Subcommittee on Health Care
- Senator Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., Subcommittee on International Trade, Customs and Global Competitiveness
- Senator Michael Bennet, D-Colo., Subcommittee on Energy, Natural Resources and Infrastructure
- Senator Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, Subcommittee on Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senator Bob Casey, D-Penn., Subcommittee on Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senator Mark Warner, D-Va., Subcommittee on Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
The full list of new Member subcommittee designations can be found here.
The Joint Committee on Taxation is responsible for assisting tax-writing committees and Members of Congress with development and analysis of legislative proposals, including the preparation of official revenue estimates for all tax legislation considered by Congress. The revised Finance Committee membership list on JCT can be found here.
The Congressional Oversight Group and the Congressional Trade Advisors on Trade Policy and Negotiations facilitate consultation and transparency between Congress and the President during trade negotiations. The revised Finance Committee membership list for the Congressional Oversight Group can be found here. The revised list of members designated as Congressional Trade Advisors can be found here.
Next Article Previous Article