Finance Health Reform Roundtable Transcripts Now Available
To: Reporters and Editors
From: Scott Mulhauser for Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.)
Re: Finance Health Reform Roundtable transcripts now available
A Finance Committee publication regarding the panel’s Roundtable Discussions on Comprehensive Health Care Reform is now available on the Finance Committee website. Chairman Baucus organized these discussions this spring to bring health policy and industry experts together to discuss the development of comprehensive health care reform legislation. The Committee discussed reforming America’s health care delivery system on April 21, 2009, expanding health care coverage on May 5 2009, and financing comprehensive health care reform on May 12, 2009.
Information regarding each of the three roundtable discussions can be found at the following URL: http://finance.senate.gov/hearings/48952.pdf.
# # #
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo, Smith Urge Watchdog Agency to Continue Investigating Fraud in Unemployment Insurance Program
- Crapo: We Can and Must Do Better on Trade
- Crapo Statement at Hearing on President’s Trade Agenda
- Crapo: HHS Budget Risks Health Care Access, Choice and Affordability
- Crapo Statement at Hearing on HHS FY 2024 Budget