Finance Health Reform Roundtable Transcripts Now Available
To: Reporters and Editors
From: Scott Mulhauser for Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.)
Re: Finance Health Reform Roundtable transcripts now available
A Finance Committee publication regarding the panel’s Roundtable Discussions on Comprehensive Health Care Reform is now available on the Finance Committee website. Chairman Baucus organized these discussions this spring to bring health policy and industry experts together to discuss the development of comprehensive health care reform legislation. The Committee discussed reforming America’s health care delivery system on April 21, 2009, expanding health care coverage on May 5 2009, and financing comprehensive health care reform on May 12, 2009.
Information regarding each of the three roundtable discussions can be found at the following URL: http://finance.senate.gov/hearings/48952.pdf.
# # #
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo, Thune, Daines, McConnell Lead Entire Senate Republican Caucus in Urging Biden Administration to Drop Step-Up In Basis Tax-Hike Proposal
- Crapo, Bennet Introduce Bipartisan Water Infrastructure Bill
- Crapo Statement at Nominations Markup
- Crapo, Brady Blast Biden Attempt to Remove Social Security Administration Commissioner
- Crapo, Brady: Global Tax Negotiations Must Protect American Workers and Businesses