Letter Expresses Support for Senate Agriculture Offset Regarding Physician-owned Hospitals
Washington, DC - The American Hospital Association, the Federation of American Hospitals, and the Coalition of Full Service Community Hospitals have written a letter to Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and others expressing their support for a physician-owned hospital measure currently being proposed as a cost offset for the farm bill under negotiation. Please see the attached file.
Farm bill negotiations are continuing today in advance of this Friday’s expiration of the current farm bill extension. Baucus is working with colleagues in the Senate and in the House to identify cost offsets for the vital agriculture bill.
Next Article Previous Article
- Finance Committee Advances Treasury Nominee to Full Senate
- Grassley op-ed: Don’t Exploit Pandemic to Enact Liberal Laundry List
- Grassley at Hearing to Consider the Anticipated Nomination of the Honorable Janet L. Yellen to be Secretary of the Treasury
- Grassley, Wyden Release Insulin Investigation, Uncovering Business Practices Between Drug Companies and PBMs That Keep Prices High
- Grassley, Ernst’s Bill to Provide Tax Relief to Iowans Impacted by the Derecho Signed into Law