Letter Expresses Support for Senate Agriculture Offset Regarding Physician-owned Hospitals
Washington, DC - The American Hospital Association, the Federation of American Hospitals, and the Coalition of Full Service Community Hospitals have written a letter to Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and others expressing their support for a physician-owned hospital measure currently being proposed as a cost offset for the farm bill under negotiation. Please see the attached file.
Farm bill negotiations are continuing today in advance of this Friday’s expiration of the current farm bill extension. Baucus is working with colleagues in the Senate and in the House to identify cost offsets for the vital agriculture bill.
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo, Thune, Daines, McConnell Lead Entire Senate Republican Caucus in Urging Biden Administration to Drop Step-Up In Basis Tax-Hike Proposal
- Crapo, Bennet Introduce Bipartisan Water Infrastructure Bill
- Crapo Statement at Nominations Markup
- Crapo, Brady Blast Biden Attempt to Remove Social Security Administration Commissioner
- Crapo, Brady: Global Tax Negotiations Must Protect American Workers and Businesses