Letter Expresses Support for Senate Agriculture Offset Regarding Physician-owned Hospitals
Washington, DC - The American Hospital Association, the Federation of American Hospitals, and the Coalition of Full Service Community Hospitals have written a letter to Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and others expressing their support for a physician-owned hospital measure currently being proposed as a cost offset for the farm bill under negotiation. Please see the attached file.
Farm bill negotiations are continuing today in advance of this Friday’s expiration of the current farm bill extension. Baucus is working with colleagues in the Senate and in the House to identify cost offsets for the vital agriculture bill.
Next Article Previous Article
- Finance Committee Republicans Continue to Press IRS on ProPublica Leak
- Senate Republicans Slam SALT Cap Proposal
- Crapo: Raising the SALT Cap is a Windfall for the Rich
- LETTER to Ambassador Tai: How the U.S. Can Get WTO Reform Right at MC12
- Crapo: Americans Must Continue to Reject IRS Bank Reporting Scheme