Open Executive Session to Consider Various Health Bills
- S. 607 – The Rural Community Hospital Demonstration Extension Act of 2015
- S. 1349 – The Notice of Observation, Treatment and Implication for Care Eligibility (NOTICE) Act of 2015
- S. 1461 – A One Year Extension of the Enforcement Instructions on Supervision Requirements of Outpatient Therapeutic Services in Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) and Small Rural Hospitals
- S. 313 – Prevent Interruptions in Physical Therapy Act of 2015
- S. 1253 – Patient Access to Disposable Medical Technology Act of 2015
- S. 1347 – Electronic Health Fairness Act of 2015
- S. 704 – The Community Based Independence for Seniors Act
- S. 1362 – The PACE Innovation Act of 2015
- S. 861 – Preventing and Reducing Improper Medicare and Medicaid Expenditures Act of 2015
- S. 349 – Special Needs Trust Fairness Act of 2015
- S. 466 – Quality Care for Moms and Babies Act
- S. 599 – Improving Access to Emergency Psychiatric Care Act of 2015
How do I submit a statement for the record?
Any individual or organization wanting to present their views for inclusion in the hearing record should submit in a Word document, a single-spaced statement, not exceeding 10 pages in length. No other file type will be accepted for inclusion. Title and date of the hearing, and the full name and address of the individual or organization must appear on the first page of the statement. Statements must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the hearing.
Statements can be emailed to:
Statements should be mailed (not faxed) to:
Senate Committee on Finance
Attn. Editorial and Document Section
Dirksen Senate Office Bldg.
Washington, DC 20510-6200