Grassley Urges Export-Import Bank to Better Screen Funding Projects
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, today urged the head of the Export-Import Bank to screen funding projects more carefully in the future in light of yesterday’s report pointing out shortcomings. The text of Grassley’s letter follows here.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Brown, Cortez Masto, MomsRising, Workers Call For $600 Weekly Boost to Unemployment Benefits to Be Reinstated
- Wyden Statement on Treasury Department's Carried Interest Regulations
- Wyden Solicits Stories from Frontline Health Care Workers Struggling to Get PPE
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Reliability of the U.S. Medical Supply Chain During COVID-19
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on WTO Reform