Grassley Urges Export-Import Bank to Better Screen Funding Projects
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, today urged the head of the Export-Import Bank to screen funding projects more carefully in the future in light of yesterday’s report pointing out shortcomings. The text of Grassley’s letter follows here.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on CBO Analysis of Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Bipartisan House and Senate Committee Leaders Urge HHS to Disperse COVID-19 Relief Funds to Medicaid Providers
- Wyden Statement on Trump and FDA Polluting National Drug Stockpile, COVID-19's Outsized Impact on African Americans
- Wyden Statement on TIGTA Report
- WYDEN: McConnell Comments Show Urgent Need for Triggers for Unemployment Benefits