Grassley works to safeguard NIH resources
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking for an accounting of various actions and expenditures at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, one of the 27 institutes and centers of the National Institutes of Health.
“Leaders of government agencies hold a public trust,” Grassley said. “They need to conduct themselves in a way that honors that trust and goes the extra mile to respect both the taxpayers and the mission of their institution.”
Grassley has been conducting a broad-based review of agencies whose medical research and use of public funds help to advance public welfare.
Grassley is the Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Finance. The text of Grassley’s letter to Elias Zerhouni, Director of the National Institutes of Health is below.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Donald Trump’s New Campaign Ad Falsely Taking Credit for Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Asks Federal Watchdog to Investigate Mental Health Services Contracts Among Insurance Companies
- Top Democrats Request Assurances Mnuchin Would Not Follow Illegal Orders To Withhold Federal Aid From States
- Wyden Statement on Treasury Extending Renewable Energy Deadlines
- Wyden Statement on HPSCI Chairman Undermining Protections of Americans’ Rights Online