Grassley works to safeguard NIH resources
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking for an accounting of various actions and expenditures at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, one of the 27 institutes and centers of the National Institutes of Health.
“Leaders of government agencies hold a public trust,” Grassley said. “They need to conduct themselves in a way that honors that trust and goes the extra mile to respect both the taxpayers and the mission of their institution.”
Grassley has been conducting a broad-based review of agencies whose medical research and use of public funds help to advance public welfare.
Grassley is the Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Finance. The text of Grassley’s letter to Elias Zerhouni, Director of the National Institutes of Health is below.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden: Supercharging Budget Reconciliation Puts Americans’ Health Coverage and Economy At Risk
- Wyden Introduces Legislation to Reform Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden, Neal Investigate Abuse of Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden, Neal, Booker, Lewis Request GAO Study on Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden Statement on Legislation to Rein in Donald Trump’s Tariff Authority