Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Trump and FDA Polluting National Drug Stockpile, COVID-19's Outsized Impact on African Americans
- Wyden Statement on TIGTA Report
- WYDEN: McConnell Comments Show Urgent Need for Triggers for Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Statement on Donald Trump’s New Campaign Ad Falsely Taking Credit for Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Asks Federal Watchdog to Investigate Mental Health Services Contracts Among Insurance Companies