Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Markup of the Nomination of Martin O'Malley to be Social Security Commissioner
- Wyden Leads Colleagues in Urging HHS to Finalize and Swiftly Implement Rule to Better Support and Protect LGBTQIA+ Foster Children and Youth
- Wyden and Crapo Report Legislative Text from Finance Committee Health Care Markup
- Wyden, Sullivan, Panetta, Carey Introduce Legislation to Improve Housing Affordability for Middle-Income Families
- Wyden, Crapo, LaHood, Davis Call on HHS to Guarantee Timely and Transparent Approval for Evidence-Based Services that Help Prevent Foster Care Placements