Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on President Biden’s 2021 Trade Agenda
- Wyden Applauds CMS Rule on Nursing Home COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting
- Wyden Statement on Enhanced Jobless Benefits
- Wyden Welcomes New Additions to Finance Health Team
- Brown, Wyden Stand With Workers In First USMCA “Rapid Response” Labor Case