Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Hearing Statement on the Treasury Budget Proposal
- Wyden Cheers Lower Drug Costs for Seniors Due to Inflation Rebate
- Wyden Announces Budget Hearing with HHS Secretary Becerra
- Wyden, Lummis, Van Hollen Call on Biden to Support Cuba Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
- Wyden and Tester Lead Senate Letter Highlighting Lower Drug Costs for Seniors