Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Approval of Texas Medicaid Waiver that Limits Women’s Choice of Health Care Provider
- Wyden Statement on Supreme Court Decision Not to Expedite Affordable Care Act Lawsuit
- Wyden Statement on New Trump Rule Enabling Further Discrimination by Faith-Based Organizations
- Democrats Launch Investigation of Treasury Department Giveaway to Multinational Corporations
- Wyden Opposes Republican Effort to Violate Privacy of Cybercrime Victim, Urges DOJ to Protect Personal Information