Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on GAO Report on Tax, Demographic Data
- WYDEN LAUNCHES INVESTIGATION OF ABBOTT TAX, STOCK BUYBACK PRACTICES
- Wyden, Portman Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Disallow Foreign Tax Credits and Other Tax Benefits for Companies Operating in Russia
- Bipartisan Senate Finance Committee Members Call For Improved Transparency from U.S. Trade Representative; Cite Failure to Consult with Congress on Recent Trade Negotiations
- Memorandum: Suspension of 232 Tariffs on Ukrainian Steel