Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Unveils Proposal to Fix Broken Tax Code, Equalize Treatment of Wages and Wealth, Protect Social Security
- Wyden, Colleagues Introduce Legislation to Tax E-Cigarettes
- Wyden Statement on Elizabeth Darling Confirmation to HHS Administration on Children, Youth and Families
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on Bipartisan Drug Pricing Package
- Wyden Statement on French Digital Services Tax