Grassley, Baucus Voice Concerns Regarding Katrina Health Needs
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, tonight sent the attached letter to Health and Human ServicesSecretary Michael Leavitt regarding their pending bill, the Emergency Health Care Relief Act, S.1716, and the administration’s different approach to meeting the health and welfare needs ofHurricane Katrina’s victims.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Social Security Cost of Living Adjustment
- Wyden, Bennet, Brown Introduce Bill to Provide Down Payment on Unemployment Insurance Reform
- Wyden Applauds Confirmation of Sarah Bianchi as Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
- Wyden, Eshoo Press Big Five Publishers on Costly, Overly Restrictive E-Book Contracts with Libraries
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on Vote to Confirm Sarah Bianchi as Deputy USTR