Senators Introduce Tax Technical Corrections Bill
WASHINGTON – Today, Sen. Grassley and Sen. Baucus, in coordination with Mr. Thomasand Mr. Rangel of the Ways and Means Committee, filed S. 1984, the Technical Tax Correction Actof 2003. Attached are both the statutory language and the Joint Committee explanation of the bill.The Finance Committee is asking that public comments be submitted no later than Jan. 23, 2004, tothe staff directors for the majority and minority.
Next Article Previous Article
- Crapo, Thune, Daines, McConnell Lead Entire Senate Republican Caucus in Urging Biden Administration to Drop Step-Up In Basis Tax-Hike Proposal
- Crapo, Bennet Introduce Bipartisan Water Infrastructure Bill
- Crapo Statement at Nominations Markup
- Crapo, Brady Blast Biden Attempt to Remove Social Security Administration Commissioner
- Crapo, Brady: Global Tax Negotiations Must Protect American Workers and Businesses