Senators Introduce Tax Technical Corrections Bill
WASHINGTON – Today, Sen. Grassley and Sen. Baucus, in coordination with Mr. Thomasand Mr. Rangel of the Ways and Means Committee, filed S. 1984, the Technical Tax Correction Actof 2003. Attached are both the statutory language and the Joint Committee explanation of the bill.The Finance Committee is asking that public comments be submitted no later than Jan. 23, 2004, tothe staff directors for the majority and minority.
Next Article Previous Article
- Grassley, Neal, Brady Request USITC Further Investigate COVID-Related Products and Supply Chains
- Grassley, Hassan Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Extend Deadlines for States to Spend Federal Dollars Provided in CARES Act
- Grassley Statement on Trump Executive Order on Domestic Drug Manufacturing
- ICYMI: Grassley Discusses Ongoing Coronavirus Relief Negotiations on Bloomberg TV
- Grassley on Additional Republican Proposals to Help Unemployed Americans