Senators Introduce Tax Technical Corrections Bill
WASHINGTON – Today, Sen. Grassley and Sen. Baucus, in coordination with Mr. Thomasand Mr. Rangel of the Ways and Means Committee, filed S. 1984, the Technical Tax Correction Actof 2003. Attached are both the statutory language and the Joint Committee explanation of the bill.The Finance Committee is asking that public comments be submitted no later than Jan. 23, 2004, tothe staff directors for the majority and minority.
Next Article Previous Article
- CARES Act Pre-Paid Debit Cards FAQ
- Grassley Praises Trump Announcement of Medicare Out of Pocket Insulin Costs Initiative
- Senators Introduce Bill to Prevent Garnishment of Relief Payments
- ICYMI: Grassley says Trump pushing for drug pricing action after Senate lunch
- Grassley on the House Democrats’ Quarter Trillion Dollar Tax Hike