Senators Introduce Tax Technical Corrections Bill
WASHINGTON – Today, Sen. Grassley and Sen. Baucus, in coordination with Mr. Thomasand Mr. Rangel of the Ways and Means Committee, filed S. 1984, the Technical Tax Correction Actof 2003. Attached are both the statutory language and the Joint Committee explanation of the bill.The Finance Committee is asking that public comments be submitted no later than Jan. 23, 2004, tothe staff directors for the majority and minority.
Next Article Previous Article
- ICYMI: Amid Impeachment Investigation, Grassley Focused on Capping Prescription Drug Prices
- Grassley on the Prescription Drug Pricing Reduction Act
- Grassley: Cracking Down on Counterfeiting
- ICYMI: 58 Million American Adults Can’t Afford Prescription Drugs
- Counterfeits Pose Significant Economic & Safety Threat Report Finds