Committee to Hold Hearing on IRS Oversight Board Nominations
WASHINGTON -- Senate Finance Committee Chairman William V. Roth, Jr. (R-DE) today announced that the Committee will meet on Thursday, February 3, 2000, at 10:00 a.m. in 215 Dirksen Senate Office Building to consider the following nominations for the IRS Oversight Board:
• Mr. George L. Farr, Former Vice-Chairman, American Express, Greenwich, Connecticut.
• Mr. Charles L. Kolbe, Chairman of the Board, Red Oak Hereford Farms, Des Moines, Iowa.
• Ms. Nancy Killefer, Director, McKinsey & Company, Former Assistant Secretary (Management)/Chief Financial Officer, United States Department of the Treasury, Washington, D.C.
• Mr. Larry R. Levitan, Former Partner, Arthur Anderson & Co./Anderson Consulting, Potomac, Maryland.
• Mr. Steve H. Nickles, Professor, Wake Forest University School of Law and the Babcock Graduate School of Management, Winston Salem, North Carolina.
• Mr. Robert Tobias, Former President, National Treasury Employees Union, Bethesda, Maryland.
• Ms. Karen Hastie Williams, Partner, Crowell & Moring, Washington, D.C.
Next Article Previous Article