Comment that Health Care Bill Should Receive Broad Bipartisan Support Isn’t New, Examples of Prior Comments
Some reporters are treating Sen. Grassley’s comments this week that a bipartisan health care bill should have more than a few Republican votes as news. In fact, Sen. Grassley has made similar comments for months. Four examples are available in the attached Printer-Friendly Version.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on DOJ Opinion on Ways and Means’ Trump Taxes Request
- Wyden Calls on Oregon Insurers to Provide Seniors With Cooling and Air Filters
- Wyden, Neal Release New Data Showing Explosion in Use Of Mega-IRA Accounts by Wealthy
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Retirement Legislation
- Wyden, Democrats Introduce Bill To Help Working Families Save For Retirement