Comment that Health Care Bill Should Receive Broad Bipartisan Support Isn’t New, Examples of Prior Comments
Some reporters are treating Sen. Grassley’s comments this week that a bipartisan health care bill should have more than a few Republican votes as news. In fact, Sen. Grassley has made similar comments for months. Four examples are available in the attached Printer-Friendly Version.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Floor Statement on Billionaires Income Tax and Restoring Fairness to the Tax Code
- Wyden Leads Democratic Colleagues in Introducing Billionaires Income Tax
- Wyden, Blumenauer Introduce Legislation to Support U.S. Kombucha Industry
- 32 Bipartisan Senators Call on White House to Reverse Course on Digital Trade and Stand Up to China, Support American Workers and Human Rights
- Wyden Urges Congress to Act on Affordable Child Care for All