Comment that Health Care Bill Should Receive Broad Bipartisan Support Isn’t New, Examples of Prior Comments
Some reporters are treating Sen. Grassley’s comments this week that a bipartisan health care bill should have more than a few Republican votes as news. In fact, Sen. Grassley has made similar comments for months. Four examples are available in the attached Printer-Friendly Version.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden statement on HHS overturning Trump-era waivers allowing for taxpayer-funded discrimination in child welfare and reestablishing nondiscrimination policies across the agency
- Wyden Statement on Revenue from Increased IRS Enforcement Against Wealthy Tax Cheats
- Wyden Readout of Bipartisan Briefing with Secretary Yellen on OECD Agreement
- WYDEN CONTINUES TO PRESS SWISS BANK MIRABAUD ON BROCKMAN TAX EVASION SCHEMES
- Wyden Statement on Billionaires Income Tax Score