Finance Panel To Update Subcommittee Assignments
Washington, DC – Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Ranking Republican Member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) today announced a slate of new Finance Subcommittee assignments, to be formally approved during the Committee’s scheduled markup of pending legislation this Wednesday. Republican assignments have been updated to reflect the Committee membership of Senator John Ensign (R-Nev.), who was appointed in July to the seat formerly held by the late Senator Craig Thomas (R-Wyo.). A full and updated slate of subcommittee assignments is available in the Printer-Friendly Verison attachment.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on CBO Analysis of Tax Gap
- Democratic Health Leaders Demand Trump Administration Immediately Revisit Guidance Limiting COVID-19 Testing Coverage
- Wyden Again Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities, Rudy Giuliani Efforts to Manufacture Dirt on Vice President Biden
- Wyden Statement on Need to Extend Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Statement on the June Jobs Report