Finance Panel To Update Subcommittee Assignments
Washington, DC – Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Ranking Republican Member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) today announced a slate of new Finance Subcommittee assignments, to be formally approved during the Committee’s scheduled markup of pending legislation this Wednesday. Republican assignments have been updated to reflect the Committee membership of Senator John Ensign (R-Nev.), who was appointed in July to the seat formerly held by the late Senator Craig Thomas (R-Wyo.). A full and updated slate of subcommittee assignments is available in the Printer-Friendly Verison attachment.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Review of Free File Program
- Wyden, Pallone Reveal Study Showing Trump Admin Not Protecting Taxpayer Dollars From Wasteful Medicaid Experiments
- Wyden Continues Investigation of Russian Investment in Kentucky Aluminum Mill
- Wyden Requests Treasury Investigate Sanctioned NRA-Linked Russian Arms Manufacturers
- Wyden Demands Answers After Trump Links China Trade Talks To Demands For Fake Foreign Dirt