Finance Panel To Update Subcommittee Assignments
Washington, DC – Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Ranking Republican Member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) today announced a slate of new Finance Subcommittee assignments, to be formally approved during the Committee’s scheduled markup of pending legislation this Wednesday. Republican assignments have been updated to reflect the Committee membership of Senator John Ensign (R-Nev.), who was appointed in July to the seat formerly held by the late Senator Craig Thomas (R-Wyo.). A full and updated slate of subcommittee assignments is available in the Printer-Friendly Verison attachment.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Applauds Cahoots Planning Grant Awards For 20 States
- Wyden Presses Swiss Bank Mirabaud on Billionaire Tax Evasion
- Wyden, Casey Call for Improved Access to Nursing Home Vaccination Data
- Wyden Unveils Proposal To Close Loopholes Allowing Wealthy Investors, Mega-Corporations To Use Partnerships To Avoid Paying Tax
- Wyden Statement in Response to Chamber of Commerce’s Misleading Carried Interest Report