Grassley Releases Response from SIGTARP on GM IPO
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley today released a response from the special inspector general of the Troubled Assets Relief Program to his inquiry on how much the General Motors' initial public offering would need to raise to compensate taxpayers.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on the National Taxpayer Advocate Appointment
- Wyden Statement on the Senate Floor on Protecting Women’s Health Care
- Wyden Statement on GAO Report on Implementation of Republican Tax Cuts
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals