Grassley Releases Response from SIGTARP on GM IPO
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley today released a response from the special inspector general of the Troubled Assets Relief Program to his inquiry on how much the General Motors' initial public offering would need to raise to compensate taxpayers.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on the Senate Passage of Bipartisan Gun Reform
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Markup to Consider Retirement Legislation
- Media Advisory: Finance Committee to Consider Retirement Legislation
- Wyden Releases Outline of Bill to Bolster Retirement Savings
- Memorandum: Wyden Statement on WTO Ministerial Conference Agreements