Grassley Releases Response from SIGTARP on GM IPO
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley today released a response from the special inspector general of the Troubled Assets Relief Program to his inquiry on how much the General Motors' initial public offering would need to raise to compensate taxpayers.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on CBO Analysis of Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Bipartisan House and Senate Committee Leaders Urge HHS to Disperse COVID-19 Relief Funds to Medicaid Providers
- Wyden Statement on Trump and FDA Polluting National Drug Stockpile, COVID-19's Outsized Impact on African Americans
- Wyden Statement on TIGTA Report
- WYDEN: McConnell Comments Show Urgent Need for Triggers for Unemployment Benefits