Grassley Releases Response from SIGTARP on GM IPO
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley today released a response from the special inspector general of the Troubled Assets Relief Program to his inquiry on how much the General Motors' initial public offering would need to raise to compensate taxpayers.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Trump’s Taxpayer Funded Bribe
- Wyden Blasts Latest Trump Scam On Pre-Existing Conditions
- Wyden, Casey, Brown Introduce Bill to Rebuild Child Care Infrastructure
- In Light of New Evidence of Trump Administration Wrongdoing Uncovered During Senate Republican Investigation, Wyden Requests Inspector General Investigation
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on the Impacts of a Trump Supreme Court Nominee on Health Care