Grassley, Enzi Follow Up With HHS Secretary on Premium Increases
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley and Sen. Michael Enzi are reiterating their request to the Secretary of Health and Human Services for information justifying the repeated claim that insurance premiums are likely to go up by only 1 percent under health reform.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on CBO Analysis of Tax Gap
- Democratic Health Leaders Demand Trump Administration Immediately Revisit Guidance Limiting COVID-19 Testing Coverage
- Wyden Again Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities, Rudy Giuliani Efforts to Manufacture Dirt on Vice President Biden
- Wyden Statement on Need to Extend Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Statement on the June Jobs Report