Grassley, Enzi Follow Up With HHS Secretary on Premium Increases
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley and Sen. Michael Enzi are reiterating their request to the Secretary of Health and Human Services for information justifying the repeated claim that insurance premiums are likely to go up by only 1 percent under health reform.
Next Article Previous Article
- WYDEN: Trump’s Failure to Enforce USMCA Provisions Leaves Workers, Farmers and Businesses in the Lurch
- Wyden Slams Trump Claim That He Has “Ended The Pandemic” As COVID-19 Cases Surge Nationwide
- Wyden, Grassley, Finance Committee Members Continue Investigation into U.S. Organ Transplant System
- Wyden and Murray Sound Alarm on Trump Move to Stop Diversity and Inclusion Trainings
- Wyden Blasts Continued Attempts by Senate Republicans to Influence the Election with Bogus Allegations