Grassley, Enzi Follow Up With HHS Secretary on Premium Increases
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley and Sen. Michael Enzi are reiterating their request to the Secretary of Health and Human Services for information justifying the repeated claim that insurance premiums are likely to go up by only 1 percent under health reform.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on the Senate Passage of Bipartisan Gun Reform
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Markup to Consider Retirement Legislation
- Media Advisory: Finance Committee to Consider Retirement Legislation
- Wyden Releases Outline of Bill to Bolster Retirement Savings
- Memorandum: Wyden Statement on WTO Ministerial Conference Agreements