Grassley, Enzi Follow Up With HHS Secretary on Premium Increases
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley and Sen. Michael Enzi are reiterating their request to the Secretary of Health and Human Services for information justifying the repeated claim that insurance premiums are likely to go up by only 1 percent under health reform.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Announces Hearing with United States Trade Representative Tai
- Wyden Hearing Statement on the Treasury Budget Proposal
- Wyden Cheers Lower Drug Costs for Seniors Due to Inflation Rebate
- Wyden Announces Budget Hearing with HHS Secretary Becerra
- Wyden, Lummis, Van Hollen Call on Biden to Support Cuba Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses