Grassley, Enzi Follow Up With HHS Secretary on Premium Increases
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Chuck Grassley and Sen. Michael Enzi are reiterating their request to the Secretary of Health and Human Services for information justifying the repeated claim that insurance premiums are likely to go up by only 1 percent under health reform.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Responds to GOP Opposition to Supercharging Unemployment Insurance: An Extra $600 Per Week for Laid Off Workers Will Not End Western Civilization
- Wyden Announces Retention Credit To Keep Workers On The Job
- Wyden Announces Historic Expansion Of Unemployment Insurance
- Wyden Statement on Status of Third Coronavirus Response Bill
- Wyden, Cardin Introduce Bill to Rescue Small Businesses