Grassley Seeks Marketing and Safety Documents from Major Drug Maker
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the drug maker, Eli Lilly and Company, for information related to the risks and marketing of the anti-psychotic drug Zyprexa. Grassley made this request in response to allegations that the company downplayed safety risks and engaged in other improper marketing practices that may be jeopardizing patients’ health.
The text of Grassley’s letter can be found in the printer-friendly version of this news release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on the Senate Floor on Protecting Women’s Health Care
- Wyden Statement on GAO Report on Implementation of Republican Tax Cuts
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin