Grassley Seeks Marketing and Safety Documents from Major Drug Maker
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the drug maker, Eli Lilly and Company, for information related to the risks and marketing of the anti-psychotic drug Zyprexa. Grassley made this request in response to allegations that the company downplayed safety risks and engaged in other improper marketing practices that may be jeopardizing patients’ health.
The text of Grassley’s letter can be found in the printer-friendly version of this news release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on DOJ Opinion on Ways and Means’ Trump Taxes Request
- Wyden Calls on Oregon Insurers to Provide Seniors With Cooling and Air Filters
- Wyden, Neal Release New Data Showing Explosion in Use Of Mega-IRA Accounts by Wealthy
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Retirement Legislation
- Wyden, Democrats Introduce Bill To Help Working Families Save For Retirement