Grassley Seeks Marketing and Safety Documents from Major Drug Maker
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the drug maker, Eli Lilly and Company, for information related to the risks and marketing of the anti-psychotic drug Zyprexa. Grassley made this request in response to allegations that the company downplayed safety risks and engaged in other improper marketing practices that may be jeopardizing patients’ health.
The text of Grassley’s letter can be found in the printer-friendly version of this news release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Health Care Price Transparency Announcement
- Wyden Releases New Watchdog Report On Hospice Oversight
- Wyden: Supercharging Budget Reconciliation Puts Americans’ Health Coverage and Economy At Risk
- Wyden Introduces Legislation to Reform Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden, Neal Investigate Abuse of Opportunity Zone Program