Grassley Seeks Marketing and Safety Documents from Major Drug Maker
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the drug maker, Eli Lilly and Company, for information related to the risks and marketing of the anti-psychotic drug Zyprexa. Grassley made this request in response to allegations that the company downplayed safety risks and engaged in other improper marketing practices that may be jeopardizing patients’ health.
The text of Grassley’s letter can be found in the printer-friendly version of this news release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Treasury OECD Proposal
- Wyden and Grassley Applaud Biden Administration for Beginning to Implement Organ Procurement Reforms
- Wyden Statement on Parliamentarian’s Ruling on Revising Budget Resolutions
- Wyden, Brown, Warner Unveil International Taxation Overhaul
- Wyden, Warren, Brown, Casey, Smith Announce Plans to Introduce New Bill to Build Child Care Infrastructure and Availability