Grassley Seeks Marketing and Safety Documents from Major Drug Maker
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the drug maker, Eli Lilly and Company, for information related to the risks and marketing of the anti-psychotic drug Zyprexa. Grassley made this request in response to allegations that the company downplayed safety risks and engaged in other improper marketing practices that may be jeopardizing patients’ health.
The text of Grassley’s letter can be found in the printer-friendly version of this news release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Agreement to Update NAFTA
- Wyden Statement on Republican Chairmen Laundering Russian Propaganda
- Wyden, Cassidy, Larson, Buchanan Introduce Know Your Social Security Act
- Wyden, Brown Demand Assurances Investigative Requests Handled Fairly
- Wyden Statement on Treasury Response to Halkbank Investigation