Grassley Seeks Marketing and Safety Documents from Major Drug Maker
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the drug maker, Eli Lilly and Company, for information related to the risks and marketing of the anti-psychotic drug Zyprexa. Grassley made this request in response to allegations that the company downplayed safety risks and engaged in other improper marketing practices that may be jeopardizing patients’ health.
The text of Grassley’s letter can be found in the printer-friendly version of this news release.
Next Article Previous Article
- Following Flynn Pardon, Wyden Continues Investigation Into Turkey, Trump Corruptio
- Wyden Statement on McConnell COVID Proposal
- Wyden, Schumer, Brown, Bennet, Reed Introduce Legislation To Avert Looming Financial Disaster For Millions Of Unemployed Workers
- Wyden, 56 Senators Request Leadership Include Tax Relief For Brewers, Vintners, Distillers In End-Of-Year Bill
- Wyden Statement on Nomination of Janet Yellen to Treasury Secretary