Sen. Grassley comments on medical device maker payments to doctors
Transparency builds trust, and full disclosure about the dollars that device makers give to doctors would let patients know if they should be more or less concerned about a doctor's allegiance to a particular product line. It looks like there's a lot of money being spent right now, so more sunshine and accountability could do a lot of good.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Health Care Price Transparency Announcement
- Wyden Releases New Watchdog Report On Hospice Oversight
- Wyden: Supercharging Budget Reconciliation Puts Americans’ Health Coverage and Economy At Risk
- Wyden Introduces Legislation to Reform Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden, Neal Investigate Abuse of Opportunity Zone Program