Sen. Grassley comments on medical device maker payments to doctors
Transparency builds trust, and full disclosure about the dollars that device makers give to doctors would let patients know if they should be more or less concerned about a doctor's allegiance to a particular product line. It looks like there's a lot of money being spent right now, so more sunshine and accountability could do a lot of good.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on DOJ Opinion on Ways and Means’ Trump Taxes Request
- Wyden Calls on Oregon Insurers to Provide Seniors With Cooling and Air Filters
- Wyden, Neal Release New Data Showing Explosion in Use Of Mega-IRA Accounts by Wealthy
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Retirement Legislation
- Wyden, Democrats Introduce Bill To Help Working Families Save For Retirement