Sen. Grassley seeks additional information about pricing and marketing of anti-anemia drugs
WASHINGTON --- Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking a leading drug maker to cooperate with his ongoing inquiry into the pricing and marketing of anti-anemia drugs given to kidney and cancer patients and the Food and Drug Administration’s access to data from the drug maker’s studies of such drugs.
The text of the letter Grassley sent today to Johnson & Johnson is below, along with the text of inquiries he made earlier this month and in April of the Food and Drug Administration, Amgen Inc. and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Grassley is Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Finance.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Floor Statement on Billionaires Income Tax and Restoring Fairness to the Tax Code
- Wyden Leads Democratic Colleagues in Introducing Billionaires Income Tax
- Wyden, Blumenauer Introduce Legislation to Support U.S. Kombucha Industry
- 32 Bipartisan Senators Call on White House to Reverse Course on Digital Trade and Stand Up to China, Support American Workers and Human Rights
- Wyden Urges Congress to Act on Affordable Child Care for All