Sen. Grassley seeks additional information about pricing and marketing of anti-anemia drugs
WASHINGTON --- Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking a leading drug maker to cooperate with his ongoing inquiry into the pricing and marketing of anti-anemia drugs given to kidney and cancer patients and the Food and Drug Administration’s access to data from the drug maker’s studies of such drugs.
The text of the letter Grassley sent today to Johnson & Johnson is below, along with the text of inquiries he made earlier this month and in April of the Food and Drug Administration, Amgen Inc. and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Grassley is Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Finance.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden: We Can't Go Back to When Health Care Was for the Healthy and Wealthy
- Wyden Statement on Health Care Price Transparency Announcement
- Wyden Releases New Watchdog Report On Hospice Oversight
- Wyden: Supercharging Budget Reconciliation Puts Americans’ Health Coverage and Economy At Risk
- Wyden Introduces Legislation to Reform Opportunity Zone Program