Sen. Grassley seeks additional information about pricing and marketing of anti-anemia drugs
WASHINGTON --- Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking a leading drug maker to cooperate with his ongoing inquiry into the pricing and marketing of anti-anemia drugs given to kidney and cancer patients and the Food and Drug Administration’s access to data from the drug maker’s studies of such drugs.
The text of the letter Grassley sent today to Johnson & Johnson is below, along with the text of inquiries he made earlier this month and in April of the Food and Drug Administration, Amgen Inc. and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Grassley is Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Finance.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Trump Executive Actions on Unemployment Benefits, Payroll Tax Cut
- Wyden Offers Bill to Guarantee Affordable Vaccine, Access to Health Care for American Families
- Wyden Statement on July Jobs Report
- Wyden Reaction to Lawsuit Against NRA
- Wyden, Cortez Masto Propose Bill to Reduce Police Violence During Mental Health Crises