Baucus Says Payroll Tax Cut Agreement Helps Millions
As we vote on this bill and as we prepare to go home, I ask you just to remember four numbers.
Number one – 160 million. That's the number of Americans who are helped by this bill.
The next number is 1,000. What's that? That's $1,000 each of those Americans is going to be benefited by with the passage of this bill.
And 13 million. What's that? That’s the number of Americans who are unemployed to be dramatically helped by this bill.
Finally, 48 million. That's the number of seniors in America that will have doctors take care of their health care needs.
Just remember those four numbers. Vote for this bill.
Next Article Previous Article
- Grassley, Colleagues Introduce Bill to Increase Health Care Access for Children
- Grassley Corrects Record on Dem Social Security Misinformation, Again
- Grassley Statement on New SEC Whistleblower Rules
- Finance Committee Releases Report on Performance of Nursing Homes & Long-Term Care Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ICYMI: IRS Data: Middle Class Americans Saw Biggest Tax Reduction from Trump Tax Cuts