Baucus Says Payroll Tax Cut Agreement Helps Millions
As we vote on this bill and as we prepare to go home, I ask you just to remember four numbers.
Number one – 160 million. That's the number of Americans who are helped by this bill.
The next number is 1,000. What's that? That's $1,000 each of those Americans is going to be benefited by with the passage of this bill.
And 13 million. What's that? That’s the number of Americans who are unemployed to be dramatically helped by this bill.
Finally, 48 million. That's the number of seniors in America that will have doctors take care of their health care needs.
Just remember those four numbers. Vote for this bill.
Next Article Previous Article
- Grassley to State: Protect U.S. Antiterrorism Service Dogs from Abuse Overseas
- Grassley, Wyden, Bipartisan Senators Push HHS for Pharmacy DIR Reforms in Medicare Part D
- ICYMI: Trump Welcomes Pelosi’s Draft Rx Bill As He Presses GOP To Back Grassley’s Finance Bill
- Grassley on the Importance of Passing USMCA
- Grassley, Collins op-ed: Bill takes bipartisan approach to lowering medication costs