Baucus Says Payroll Tax Cut Agreement Helps Millions
As we vote on this bill and as we prepare to go home, I ask you just to remember four numbers.
Number one – 160 million. That's the number of Americans who are helped by this bill.
The next number is 1,000. What's that? That's $1,000 each of those Americans is going to be benefited by with the passage of this bill.
And 13 million. What's that? That’s the number of Americans who are unemployed to be dramatically helped by this bill.
Finally, 48 million. That's the number of seniors in America that will have doctors take care of their health care needs.
Just remember those four numbers. Vote for this bill.
Next Article Previous Article
- Grassley Statement on Submission of USMCA to Congress
- Grassley Statement on China Trade Deal
- Grassley Statement on House Passage of Prescription Drug Bill
- Finance Committee Senators Statement after Briefing on Multiemployer Pension Problems
- Grassley, Wyden Introduce Bill to Help Youth Aging Out of Foster Care System