Aaron Fobes, Julia Lawless (202)224-4515
The PATH Act – Making a List, Checking it Twice
Bipartisan Bill Provides Certainty for American Families & Job Creators, Suspends Reckless Obamacare Tax, and Paves the Way for Comprehensive Tax Reform
Last night, Congressional tax leaders introduced the PATH Act, a bipartisan, bicameral bill that provides permanent tax relief for hard-working American families, college students, charities, small businesses and enterprises on the forefront of innovation.
After years of unpredictability, the PATH Act makes historic and permanent changes to the tax code.
Here’s a checklist of what the PATH Act means for American families, workers, and job creators:
- Gives American families and job-creators the certainty they need to plan ahead.
- Lays the groundwork for a comprehensive overhaul of the broken U.S. tax code.
- Ends the yearly financial guessing game for families, businesses and charities.
- Suspends one of Obamacare’s most egregious taxes.
- Implements permanent responsible tax relief poised to grow the American economy.
- Makes common-sense reforms to curb the waste, fraud, and abuse of hard-earned taxpayer dollars.
Read more about the PATH Act here.
Next Article Previous Article