Grassley asks questions about the H1N1 vaccine
WASHINGTON --- Senator Chuck Grassley is asking top government officials for information about the H1N1 vaccine, following a voluntary recall last month by two manufacturers of the vaccine and amid ongoing clinical trials.
Grassley said he appreciates what was done to make the H1N1 vaccine available in such a short timeframe.
“I’m asking these questions on behalf of taxpayers and the public, as part of the responsibility held by all of us in Congress to conduct ongoing oversight of the executive branch,” he said. “It’s a matter of accountability and gathering information to improve future initiatives and emergency response efforts.”
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
- Wyden, Brown Introduce Bill to Block Latest Trump Administration Corporate Giveaway
- Wyden Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities