Grassley asks questions about the H1N1 vaccine
WASHINGTON --- Senator Chuck Grassley is asking top government officials for information about the H1N1 vaccine, following a voluntary recall last month by two manufacturers of the vaccine and amid ongoing clinical trials.
Grassley said he appreciates what was done to make the H1N1 vaccine available in such a short timeframe.
“I’m asking these questions on behalf of taxpayers and the public, as part of the responsibility held by all of us in Congress to conduct ongoing oversight of the executive branch,” he said. “It’s a matter of accountability and gathering information to improve future initiatives and emergency response efforts.”
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Trump Trial Balloon on Executive Actions on Unemployment Benefits, Payroll Tax Cut
- Wyden, Feinstein Lead Senate Democrats to Protect Health Care Freedoms in Court
- Wyden, Brown, Cortez Masto, MomsRising, Workers Call For $600 Weekly Boost to Unemployment Benefits to Be Reinstated
- Wyden Statement on Treasury Department's Carried Interest Regulations
- Wyden Solicits Stories from Frontline Health Care Workers Struggling to Get PPE