Grassley asks questions about the H1N1 vaccine
WASHINGTON --- Senator Chuck Grassley is asking top government officials for information about the H1N1 vaccine, following a voluntary recall last month by two manufacturers of the vaccine and amid ongoing clinical trials.
Grassley said he appreciates what was done to make the H1N1 vaccine available in such a short timeframe.
“I’m asking these questions on behalf of taxpayers and the public, as part of the responsibility held by all of us in Congress to conduct ongoing oversight of the executive branch,” he said. “It’s a matter of accountability and gathering information to improve future initiatives and emergency response efforts.”
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Presses Swiss Bank Mirabaud on Billionaire Tax Evasion
- Wyden, Casey Call for Improved Access to Nursing Home Vaccination Data
- Wyden Unveils Proposal To Close Loopholes Allowing Wealthy Investors, Mega-Corporations To Use Partnerships To Avoid Paying Tax
- Wyden Statement in Response to Chamber of Commerce’s Misleading Carried Interest Report
- Wyden Statement on Expiration of Enhanced Jobless Benefits