Grassley delves further into FDA review of foreign-made pharmaceuticals
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is following up on his initial inquiry of the Food and Drug Administration regarding its work to ensure the safety of foreign-made pharmaceutical ingredients and medicines with a series of questions about foreign inspection funding, FDA registration of foreign plants, newly emerging exporters of pharmaceuticals, and weaknesses in the foreign inspection process.
The text of the letter he sent today to the FDA Commissioner follows here, along with the text of his August letter.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Colleagues Introduce Legislation to Overhaul Energy Tax Code, Create Jobs, Combat Climate Crisis
- Wyden, Cardin, Hassan, Cortez Masto Introduce Bill to Boost Capital Access for Businesses Owned by Women, People of Color
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Inequality in the U.S. Tax Code
- Wyden Statement on Nominations of Jayme White and Sarah Bianchi for Deputy United States Trade Representatives
- Wyden Statement on Corporate Revenue