Grassley delves further into FDA review of foreign-made pharmaceuticals
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is following up on his initial inquiry of the Food and Drug Administration regarding its work to ensure the safety of foreign-made pharmaceutical ingredients and medicines with a series of questions about foreign inspection funding, FDA registration of foreign plants, newly emerging exporters of pharmaceuticals, and weaknesses in the foreign inspection process.
The text of the letter he sent today to the FDA Commissioner follows here, along with the text of his August letter.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on the Senate Floor on Protecting Women’s Health Care
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
- Wyden, Brown Introduce Bill to Block Latest Trump Administration Corporate Giveaway