Grassley delves further into FDA review of foreign-made pharmaceuticals
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is following up on his initial inquiry of the Food and Drug Administration regarding its work to ensure the safety of foreign-made pharmaceutical ingredients and medicines with a series of questions about foreign inspection funding, FDA registration of foreign plants, newly emerging exporters of pharmaceuticals, and weaknesses in the foreign inspection process.
The text of the letter he sent today to the FDA Commissioner follows here, along with the text of his August letter.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Applauds Confirmation of Sarah Bianchi as Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
- Wyden, Eshoo Press Big Five Publishers on Costly, Overly Restrictive E-Book Contracts with Libraries
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on Vote to Confirm Sarah Bianchi as Deputy USTR
- Wyden Statement on White House CEA Report on Billionaires Tax Rate
- Wyden Praises Confirmation of Jayme White as Deputy U.S. Trade Representative, Lily Batchelder as Assistant Secretary of Treasury for Tax Policy