Grassley delves further into FDA review of foreign-made pharmaceuticals
WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Grassley is following up on his initial inquiry of the Food and Drug Administration regarding its work to ensure the safety of foreign-made pharmaceutical ingredients and medicines with a series of questions about foreign inspection funding, FDA registration of foreign plants, newly emerging exporters of pharmaceuticals, and weaknesses in the foreign inspection process.
The text of the letter he sent today to the FDA Commissioner follows here, along with the text of his August letter.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Trump and FDA Polluting National Drug Stockpile, COVID-19's Outsized Impact on African Americans
- Wyden Statement on TIGTA Report
- WYDEN: McConnell Comments Show Urgent Need for Triggers for Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Statement on Donald Trump’s New Campaign Ad Falsely Taking Credit for Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Asks Federal Watchdog to Investigate Mental Health Services Contracts Among Insurance Companies