Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of McCain, Obama Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, today released summary materials of the speeches he delivered on the Senate floor beginning in July, analyzing various aspects of the presidential candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy. Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Democrats Introduce Bill To Help Working Families Save For Retirement
- Wyden Applauds IRS Efforts On Child Tax Credit, Urges Improvements To Portal For Low-Income Families
- Wyden Statement on Congressional Budget Office Budget and Economic Outlook Report
- Bipartisan, Bicameral Members of Congress Commend Federal Efforts to Reform Organ Donation System, Urge Acceleration of Rule’s Impact
- Wyden Introduces Small Business Tax Fairness Act to End Republican Giveaways to Top 1 Percent