Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of McCain, Obama Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, today released summary materials of the speeches he delivered on the Senate floor beginning in July, analyzing various aspects of the presidential candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy. Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on the Senate Floor on Protecting Women’s Health Care
- Wyden Statement on GAO Report on Implementation of Republican Tax Cuts
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin