Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of McCain, Obama Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, today released summary materials of the speeches he delivered on the Senate floor beginning in July, analyzing various aspects of the presidential candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy. Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Announces Finance Committee Hearing on Pharmacy Benefit Managers and the Prescription Drug Supply Chain
- Wyden Hearing Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the President’s Trade Agenda
- Wyden Statement on HRSA Announcement Breaking Up Monopoly Contract for Organ Procurement Oversight
- Wyden Hearing Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the HHS Budget Proposal
- Wyden, Grassley, Cardin, Young Raise Alarm Over Dramatic Increase in Pancreata Procurement