Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of McCain, Obama Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance, today released summary materials of the speeches he delivered on the Senate floor beginning in July, analyzing various aspects of the presidential candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy. Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Brown Demand Assurances Investigative Requests Handled Fairly
- Wyden Statement on Treasury Response to Halkbank Investigation
- Wyden: We Can't Go Back to When Health Care Was for the Healthy and Wealthy
- Wyden Statement on Health Care Price Transparency Announcement
- Wyden Releases New Watchdog Report On Hospice Oversight