Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of Selected Health Care-Related Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance,
today released summary materials of the health care tax policy speech he delivered on the Senate
floor in September, analyzing aspects of selected health care-related tax issues in the presidential
candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy.
Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Social Security Cost of Living Adjustment
- Wyden, Bennet, Brown Introduce Bill to Provide Down Payment on Unemployment Insurance Reform
- Wyden Applauds Confirmation of Sarah Bianchi as Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
- Wyden, Eshoo Press Big Five Publishers on Costly, Overly Restrictive E-Book Contracts with Libraries
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on Vote to Confirm Sarah Bianchi as Deputy USTR