Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of Selected Health Care-Related Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance,
today released summary materials of the health care tax policy speech he delivered on the Senate
floor in September, analyzing aspects of selected health care-related tax issues in the presidential
candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy.
Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden: Supercharging Budget Reconciliation Puts Americans’ Health Coverage and Economy At Risk
- Wyden Introduces Legislation to Reform Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden, Neal Investigate Abuse of Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden, Neal, Booker, Lewis Request GAO Study on Opportunity Zone Program
- Wyden Statement on Legislation to Rein in Donald Trump’s Tariff Authority