Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of Selected Health Care-Related Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance,
today released summary materials of the health care tax policy speech he delivered on the Senate
floor in September, analyzing aspects of selected health care-related tax issues in the presidential
candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy.
Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Trump’s Taxpayer Funded Bribe
- Wyden Blasts Latest Trump Scam On Pre-Existing Conditions
- Wyden, Casey, Brown Introduce Bill to Rebuild Child Care Infrastructure
- In Light of New Evidence of Trump Administration Wrongdoing Uncovered During Senate Republican Investigation, Wyden Requests Inspector General Investigation
- Wyden Statement on Senate Floor on the Impacts of a Trump Supreme Court Nominee on Health Care