Grassley Releases Summary Materials of Analysis of Selected Health Care-Related Tax Policy Proposals
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on Finance,
today released summary materials of the health care tax policy speech he delivered on the Senate
floor in September, analyzing aspects of selected health care-related tax issues in the presidential
candidates’ tax plans. The Committee on Finance has exclusive Senate jurisdiction over tax policy.
Grassley is former chairman.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
- Wyden, Brown Introduce Bill to Block Latest Trump Administration Corporate Giveaway
- Wyden Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities