Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask NIH Director about allegations of scientific and employee misconduct
Please see the printer-friendly version of the senators letters to NIH Director, Elias A. Zerhouni, M.D., regarding allegations of scientific and employee misconduct.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on Donald Trump’s New Campaign Ad Falsely Taking Credit for Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Asks Federal Watchdog to Investigate Mental Health Services Contracts Among Insurance Companies
- Top Democrats Request Assurances Mnuchin Would Not Follow Illegal Orders To Withhold Federal Aid From States
- Wyden Statement on Treasury Extending Renewable Energy Deadlines
- Wyden Statement on HPSCI Chairman Undermining Protections of Americans’ Rights Online