Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask NIH Director about allegations of scientific and employee misconduct
Please see the printer-friendly version of the senators letters to NIH Director, Elias A. Zerhouni, M.D., regarding allegations of scientific and employee misconduct.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Urges House Republicans to Take Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid Cuts Off the Table in Fiscal Commission Proposal
- Wyden, Whitehouse, King Lead Colleagues to Introduce Bill to Ensure Hedge Fund Managers Pay Fair Share in Taxes
- Bipartisan Senators Urge CBP to Stop Imports of Clothing Made with Forced Labor By Ramping Up Oversight and Enforcement of Supply Chains
- Wyden, Crapo Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Boost Exports of Fruit, Vegetables, Nuts and Other Specialty Crops
- Wyden, Crapo Press Federal Agencies on Use of Artificial Intelligence