Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask NIH Director about allegations of scientific and employee misconduct
Please see the printer-friendly version of the senators letters to NIH Director, Elias A. Zerhouni, M.D., regarding allegations of scientific and employee misconduct.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on House Republican International Tax Bill
- Wyden Offers Support for Biden Stance on Work Reporting Requirements
- Wyden Requests Information on How Medicare Will Administer Coverage for New Alzheimer's Medications
- Wyden, Beyer Call on DOJ to Crack Down on Swiss Banks Enabling Tax Evasion, Prosecute Bankers Involved
- Wyden Continues Investigation Into Foreign Banks Enabling U.S. Tax Evasion