Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask NIH Director about allegations of scientific and employee misconduct
Please see the printer-friendly version of the senators letters to NIH Director, Elias A. Zerhouni, M.D., regarding allegations of scientific and employee misconduct.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Requests Drug Pricing Law Implementation Information
- Wyden Statement on Chevron’s $75 Billion Stock Buyback
- Bipartisan Senate Finance Committee Leaders Call for Full Enforcement of USMCA to Ensure Americans Benefit from Trade Deal
- Wyden Statement on the Debt Limit
- Wyden Statement on Debt Limit and Republicans Threatening Social Security and Medicare