Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Baucus ask NIH Director about allegations of scientific and employee misconduct
Please see the printer-friendly version of the senators letters to NIH Director, Elias A. Zerhouni, M.D., regarding allegations of scientific and employee misconduct.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Inequality in the U.S. Tax Code
- Wyden Statement on Nominations of Jayme White and Sarah Bianchi for Deputy United States Trade Representatives
- Wyden Statement on Corporate Revenue
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Nominations of Chiquita Brooks-LaSure to be CMS Administrator and Andrea Palm to be HHS Deputy Secretary
- Wyden, Bennet Unveil Unemployment Insurance Overhaul