Grassley, Baucus Examine Agency’s Ability to Cut Off Terrorist Financing
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, have asked the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the TreasuryDepartment a series of questions to gauge whether the agency is doing an adequate job of cutting offterrorist financing. The text of their letter is in a separate document.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Welcomes New Additions to Finance Health Team
- Brown, Wyden Stand With Workers In First USMCA “Rapid Response” Labor Case
- Wyden Statement on Enhanced Jobless Benefits
- Wyden Statement on COVID-19 Vaccine Waiver Negotiations
- WYDEN: New GAO Analysis Shows Urgent Need to Increase Mental Health Care Access and