Grassley, Baucus Examine Agency’s Ability to Cut Off Terrorist Financing
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, have asked the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the TreasuryDepartment a series of questions to gauge whether the agency is doing an adequate job of cutting offterrorist financing. The text of their letter is in a separate document.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden and Crapo Report Legislative Text from Finance Committee Health Care Markup
- Wyden, Sullivan, Panetta, Carey Introduce Legislation to Improve Housing Affordability for Middle-Income Families
- Wyden, Crapo, LaHood, Davis Call on HHS to Guarantee Timely and Transparent Approval for Evidence-Based Services that Help Prevent Foster Care Placements
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Prescription Drug Shortages
- Wyden Floor Statement on Billionaires Income Tax and Restoring Fairness to the Tax Code