Grassley, Baucus Examine Agency’s Ability to Cut Off Terrorist Financing
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, have asked the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the TreasuryDepartment a series of questions to gauge whether the agency is doing an adequate job of cutting offterrorist financing. The text of their letter is in a separate document.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with HHS Secretary Alex Azar
- Finance Democrats Denounce Trump Admin For Harmful Medicaid Block Grant Proposals
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on the Trump Administration’s FY 2021 Budget with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
- Wyden, Brown Introduce Bill to Block Latest Trump Administration Corporate Giveaway
- Wyden Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities