Grassley, Baucus Examine Agency’s Ability to Cut Off Terrorist Financing
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, have asked the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the TreasuryDepartment a series of questions to gauge whether the agency is doing an adequate job of cutting offterrorist financing. The text of their letter is in a separate document.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on McConnell Threats to Tank China Competition Bill
- Memorandum: Wyden Statement on Supreme Court Ruling in West Virginia v. EPA
- Wyden Statement on the Senate Passage of Bipartisan Gun Reform
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Markup to Consider Retirement Legislation
- Media Advisory: Finance Committee to Consider Retirement Legislation