Grassley, Baucus Examine Agency’s Ability to Cut Off Terrorist Financing
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, have asked the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the TreasuryDepartment a series of questions to gauge whether the agency is doing an adequate job of cutting offterrorist financing. The text of their letter is in a separate document.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden, Crapo, Smith and Neal Announce Bipartisan, Bicameral Legislation to Approve First Taiwan Trade Initiative Agreement
- Wyden Statement on House Republican Tax Package
- Wyden and Pallone urge CMS to Protect Health Care Coverage During Medicaid Redetermination Process
- Wyden Statement at Finance Committee Hearing on Corporatization and Consolidation in Health Care
- Wyden Announces Hearing on Tax Provisions for Supporting Children and Families