Grassley, Baucus Examine Agency’s Ability to Cut Off Terrorist Financing
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Committee on Finance, and Sen.Max Baucus, ranking member, have asked the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the TreasuryDepartment a series of questions to gauge whether the agency is doing an adequate job of cutting offterrorist financing. The text of their letter is in a separate document.
Next Article Previous Article
- Wyden Statement on CBO Analysis of Tax Gap
- Democratic Health Leaders Demand Trump Administration Immediately Revisit Guidance Limiting COVID-19 Testing Coverage
- Wyden Again Requests State Department Documents on Trump-Era Ukraine Activities, Rudy Giuliani Efforts to Manufacture Dirt on Vice President Biden
- Wyden Statement on Need to Extend Supercharged Unemployment Benefits
- Wyden Statement on the June Jobs Report